Faint line on clear blue test

(5 Posts)
Gembloom23 Fri 02-Sep-16 12:39:46

I have been trying to conceive since May! I have since had fairly regular periods not as heavy as I'm used to on the pill tho! And this month I am very late! I was due on last Tuesday so 10 days late! And am usually very good at judging when I'm coming on with cramps about 3 days prior to bleeding! And still nothing! I did a clear blue test yesterday that only shew the one horizontal line but I check it again evening yesterday and today there is a faint cross positive result what would this mean??!! I'm freaking out and feeling very impatient! Having been to my gp yesterday she didn't do a test and said to come back on day 2 of period this month to check hormone levels to check I am actually ovulating! But the Period doesn't appear to be coming any time soon!!! 😱 Should I re test? When should I re test? Is that just am evaporate line? Or what lmao helpppp😫😫😫

LolaStarr Fri 02-Sep-16 12:41:35

Do you have a picture of this mornings test?

Gembloom23 Fri 02-Sep-16 12:50:16

I don't no because my camera on my phone is broken so it's not clear enough to show anythingsad the line that goes horizontal down is quite faint but definately there I just went to show a pharmacist also and she said she can see one also so it is defo there it's just that it didn't come up straight away :/ X

ThatsWotSheSaid Fri 02-Sep-16 12:53:36

Test again tomorrow morning as technically the test is invalid if it doesn't come up straight away but sounds very promising. smile

Gembloom23 Fri 02-Sep-16 15:06:24

Will do!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thankyou!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now