Talk

Advanced search

Bfp? Opinions please!

(10 Posts)
2sCompany Fri 02-Sep-16 10:25:27

Hi all, would welcome opinions as to whether the attached is a positive pregnancy test please.

Due my period yesterday but have had really sore boobs for a couple of weeks. Bought some cheap tesco tests just now and think I can see a faint line (wasn't first wee of the day)

Thanks everyone smile

SteamingPOS Fri 02-Sep-16 10:26:17

Looks positive!

AppleJac Fri 02-Sep-16 10:26:39

I see a positive on all 3 photos

Purplefairy21 Fri 02-Sep-16 10:28:30

Looks positive smile

2sCompany Fri 02-Sep-16 10:57:13

Yay! Thanks everyone. Can't stop smiling, but in total shock. Thought it was just going to be another failed month.

So much to do now!

grin

2sCompany Fri 02-Sep-16 14:10:44

So, I splashed out on a digital test...!!

(I know this isn't as exciting to everyone else, but after 18 months of trying, I'm so chuffed. And as I don't plan on telling anyone in real life for a while, I'm spilling my guts on here I'm afraid!)

MrsBobDylan Fri 02-Sep-16 14:16:33

I'm very excited for you and pleased that you fed my line eyes with your pics.grin Congratulations!

2sCompany Fri 02-Sep-16 14:18:40

Happy to be of service Bob wink

And thank you so much for your good wishes x

Johno85 Fri 02-Sep-16 21:00:56

Yay!!!! This really made me smile. Massive congrats. Gives the rest of us old hat ttc-ers
Hope! X

2sCompany Sat 03-Sep-16 11:34:35

Thanks Johno smile wishing you lots of luck too.

Still in shock today, don't think it's really sunk in yet. Although my boobs are a constant reminder!

I was so not optimistic again, just thought it was my period showing up and was trying to talk myself out of wasting more money on tests - so much so that I bought wine and blue cheese at the same time I bought the first test! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now