Talk

Advanced search

Waiting is driving me crazy

(5 Posts)
user1472039753 Thu 01-Sep-16 08:13:55

Morning all! So i ov on the 27th - i know its not long since but i can't STAND the waiting! What's the earliest i can test?? Got some lower tummy pains/cramping and sore nips but not sure if that is just my imagination or what! I don't do waiting well at the best of times, but in my job i need to know asap as there is sooooo much i am unable to do if i am pregnant (work in a prison!)
Anyone else waiting to test? My period not due until the 13th... it's going to be a LONG 12 days
Jen xx

Writerwannabe83 Thu 01-Sep-16 08:19:29

I think the earliest I have seen a BFP on this forum is 9/10 dpo so maybe test in 5 days??

MugsLife Thu 01-Sep-16 08:35:02

I am also waiting at the moment, until 9th when I will test. I'm not too impatient though this time. I think I am though.

I usually get sore and tender boobs from 10 days before my period, and when I was pregnant last time this didn't happen until after my period was due. So it's a big clue to me that once again my boobs feel fine with 8 days to go!

I also had some cramping, which was very unusual for me, the day after ovulation.

Jess130 Fri 02-Sep-16 00:12:45

Im now 6 days late on my period... And still haven't tested...going to test on Monday morning. So a few more days... The wait is killing me too.
We dtd the day before i was due to ovulate and this last week i have had cramps, headaches, lower back aches and general tiredness.. Aswell as not feeling hungry.. Or enjoying food. I have strong feeling I'm pregnant too tho it doesnt feel like it did with others!( this will be my third!) x

Snowflakes1122 Fri 02-Sep-16 11:18:26

My period isn't due until the 14th. Like you, I'm finding the wait hard!

You can try from around 7dpo. I have had bfps at 7dpo, 8dpo and 9dpo (with my loss)

This time I plan on waiting until my periods due. This is our first cycle since miscarriage last month at 13 weeks. Nervous.

jess I admire your discipline waiting to test like that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now