Feel like crap and blood but on pill

(3 Posts)
damngirl Fri 26-Aug-16 21:20:08

I'm on Rigevidon which I take every day. I've never had any side effects from it.

I generally take two packets back to back, have a period and then continue. Sometimes I take just one pack and then have the 7 day break - I change it up.

All this week I've felt fine but a little tired, and no appetite. Today I feel like I've been hit by a bus physically and feel a bit coldy - plus really tired. I'm mid packet but I just went to the loo and there's a really small amount of blood in my knickers. I feel like the chances are tiny but what are they that this could be implantation bleeding?
It's probably too early to take a PG test so just wanted some opinions.

Thank you

smile

damngirl Fri 26-Aug-16 21:25:57

Also, something else I just remembered. I had two small glasses of wine the other night and the next day I was basically a write off. I chucked up 4 times in the morning and couldn't get out of bed.

Has any of this been a symptom of pregnancy before?

loztredders Fri 26-Aug-16 22:10:09

Take a test to put your mind at ease however I'd say it's very unlikely you're pregnant and more likely that the sickness you experienced the other day as affected the absorption of the pill and why you are now experiencing a little spotting due to the disruption of hormones.

You wouldn't be feeling any symptoms before implantation as hcg is only made once the embryo has implanted. Therefore if you were experiencing pregnancy symptoms a test should show positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now