Talk

Advanced search

TTC 1st baby

(2 Posts)
user1471557403 Mon 22-Aug-16 20:23:28

Hey I'm new here waves. I've been a stalker for a little while, ever since I heard about the penis beaker thread grin 😂.

I've recently had my implant taken out, 1 full cycle and now today should be the last on the 2nd. Me and hubby started TTC last cycle, so praying it's worked this month! Did a test earlier, it's amazing how our eyes play tricks on us when we want that little line to appear!! I had some dreadful pregnancy type symptoms when I came off the implant, but this month it feels more 'real' somehow. I did a test with just a cheapy one today, convinced one minute I see a line and the second I don't, who knows!! Forgot to do my BBT today and am now at work on nights, boo!! So I can't see from that.

I hate this waiting game!!

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for everyone else in my position!

X

cakesandphotos Mon 22-Aug-16 21:29:08

Hi, welcome! I'm TTC #1 too smile on cycle 8 after some complications! I'm currently 3 days late and having some weird symptoms/feelings so hoping this is our month!
If you post a photo on here of the test, you can get a second opinion on the line.
I'm too scared to test at the moment, I don't want to be disappointed again.
Sending baby dust your way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now