TTC #1 and a bit anxious

(2 Posts)
Mrscp88 Mon 22-Aug-16 14:28:21

Hi, just after some advice/reassurance really! Been TTC for about 4 months now and my AF was due Saturday and hasn't turned up yet. Have been feeling a bit crampy but not how it usually feels when I get my AF and also feeling a bit nauseous and bad headaches. Took a pg test today (3 days late) and it's showing negative.
Feeling so disappointed as usually very regular and have been chatting my fertile period etc so really hoped this may have been our turn. Have I tested too early? Has anyone else had BFN which turned into BFP's?
Just feel like I'm in limbo
Any advise/reassurance would be greatly received
Thank you

Poppydm Mon 22-Aug-16 15:23:10

Hi mrscp88 I literally could have written your post. Been trying to concieve for 4 months, AF was due Saturday still no sign. Did a FRER this morning and was a BFN. Been crampy the past four days but just dull and not the same as AF. I'm CD34 today and my past cycles have been 25, 30 and 31. Don't have a clue what is going on. I had antibiotics for a uti after FW so wondered if that might've affected it but when I've read up, it shouldnt. So I'm now what I think is 14dpo. I've read about a few people not getting a bfp straight away. Fx we just have some shy beans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now