Advanced search


(3 Posts)
user1468173727 Fri 19-Aug-16 14:41:05

OK so me and my partner have been ttc for what seems like forever! 12 months maybe. Gynecologist learning towards endometriosis so I have a internal scan soon. Is there anything me and my partner could take to help us. Eg pregnacare what I've seen on amazon. Has anyone tried anything similar. X

anoos09 Fri 19-Aug-16 15:07:48

would suggest taking folic acid, healthy BMI and healthy life style all that helps. all the best.

Alibaba2 Fri 19-Aug-16 17:59:37

For OH: vit c, zinc and folic acid. For you: a pregnancy multivitamin, evening primrose oil - I also take ubiquinol, Royal jelly and spatone.

If endometriosis is diagnosed, I hear that acu can help this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now