Talk

Advanced search

Premenstrual boobs - does anyone NOT get sore boobs?

(10 Posts)
Alibaba2 Thu 18-Aug-16 12:37:04

Hi all,

Before my MC in May, I used to get REALLY sore boobs after ovulation leading up to AF. Now they don't seem to change at all throughout my cycle .

Does this mean anything? Should I be worried?

Does anyone else NOT get sore boobs? Are we normal?

I am getting a temp rise so I presume I'm ovulating.

Thanks in advance!

physicskate Thu 18-Aug-16 13:00:13

I didn't, EVER, until the last two cycles. I think I had a cp last cycle, so might be throwing me off.

karryk Thu 18-Aug-16 13:30:07

I've noticed that my premenstrual symptoms change every few years or so! I used to get sore boobs a week or so before my period but since I've started trying to conceive (not sure if it's a coincidence) I don't get that anymore. Bizarre!

katiegg Thu 18-Aug-16 13:48:17

I have never had sore boobs in the lead-up to a period. Also have never had sore boobs during either of my pregnancies. Not sure I am normal but that's a different issue entirely! grin

NappingRabbit Thu 18-Aug-16 13:54:36

Never had sore boobs in my life until my milk came in after having DS and they trebled in size overnight. I have never noticed any premenstrual symptoms.

wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Thu 18-Aug-16 15:06:44

I used to get sore boobs for a week before my period. Then I had my DS in 2015. They were SO PAINFUL at the beginning of my pregnancy.

DS is 18mo and I haven't had sore boobs with even one period since I had him.

I agree with PP that menstrual/premenstrual symptoms change over time

Alibaba2 Thu 18-Aug-16 15:55:01

Ah thanks ladies, that's good to know.

It's not a sign of low fertility then as none of you seem to have any problems.

It sounds like pg resets things or even something that can happen randomly.

In fact, my hormones feel more balanced now so maybe it's a good sign smile

Crystal15 Thu 18-Aug-16 16:13:26

I got my bfp today and boobs are fine. I've had the odd nipples tingles though smile

Crystal15 Thu 18-Aug-16 16:16:27

Sorry just realised you wasn't meaning in terms of conceiving, hope I didn't come across as insensitive. For me I normally get sore boobs before AF but this month I haven't and today I got my bfp. I wouldn't worry because yours aren't sore smile

Alibaba2 Thu 18-Aug-16 16:27:04

No worries Crystal and congrats on your BFP!

Good to know smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now