Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancy... Advice please!

(8 Posts)
mamarach26 Tue 16-Aug-16 21:22:39

I had a chemical pregnancy a few days ago I'm just wondering how long I have too wait too try again?
Any advice? smile

GastonsPomPomWrath Tue 16-Aug-16 21:25:44

I had one in 2009. It probably wasn't the right thing to do but I was pregnant the month after. No problems with that pregnancy at all. The baby is now 6!

physicskate Tue 16-Aug-16 22:40:41

I'm reasonably sure I had one last month. I've been trying this month and am currently 10 dpo.

mamarach26 Wed 17-Aug-16 05:55:13

Thank you all so much! X

CoffeeAndTea Wed 17-Aug-16 06:14:32

My GP never told me I had to wait so tried straight away! Your next cycle might be up though, mine was a bit longer

mamarach26 Wed 17-Aug-16 06:30:07

Brilliant, thank you! I'm not sure if I should make a appointment at the doctors or not?

CoffeeAndTea Wed 17-Aug-16 07:18:01

The reason I made the appointment was for peace of mind, even though I knew exactly what she would say. But also because I wanted it on my medical record in case it happened again - after 3 losses you are referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic. it's up to you though but it's worth going in my opinion, I found talking to a GP very reassuring

mamarach26 Wed 17-Aug-16 08:00:41

I'm just not very keen on my doctor, she seems very unsympathetic and patronising. But i will feel like a bitch if I ask to see another one sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now