Talk

Advanced search

Anyone with VERY SHORT CYCLE (18–22)?

(5 Posts)
TTC1985 Tue 16-Aug-16 12:19:44

Hi all

Right now I'm 7 DPO, but only 4 days until my period is due!!! 10 DPO is also my period date, alsmost every time.

Does this mean I'll never get a chance at a proper HPK/POS result, just my period starting instead?

confused

Would love to hear from others with a very short cycle.

flowers

physicskate Tue 16-Aug-16 12:48:04

I took vit B6 to lengthen my LP. It worked a treat!

Worth investigating...

TTC1985 Tue 16-Aug-16 13:19:56

@physicasKate ahh that's a good idea!!

I'm taking Pregnacare pre-conception right now so I guess I'll check with my GP first as I don't wan tto over do it.

How long did it take to lengthen your LP? And by how much roughly?

I feel like my body needs more chance to implant before my period comes and I'm worried this will stop me getting pregnant, if for example my body wants to implant on day 12 (which I never see because of AF)

physicskate Tue 16-Aug-16 13:42:59

When I first started tracking, LP was 9 days. Following month, it was 11 and the third month on B6, I had a (suspected) chemical. Currently on CD10 of my fourth cycle on B6...

TTC1985 Tue 16-Aug-16 14:25:07

Wow so it does work quite quickly then! Last time I had 11 days LP then period on 12th.

This time I am due Saturday (Aug20) so that should be 12...but if my body doesn't want to implant until the 12th (6–12 isn't it?) I'll be missing out every time until I can lengthen it.

Will give B6 a go!! Thanks for the advice smile smile

Good luck!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now