Talk

Advanced search

7days post Lap & Dye- no idea what's going on!

(5 Posts)
Beckygizmov1 Mon 08-Aug-16 11:54:31

Hello everyone!
I apologise in advance as I am brand new to this site (took me 30 mins to figure out how to post)
I've been reading other threads on here and trying to find answers- not had much luck so I apologise if this is a repeat.
I'll tell you my facts.
Me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for 4 years, I have PCOS and slight endo, I lost weight in January and started having regular cycles (28days) never had this before so have been able to record them, we had a false positive in June I took 7 tests and 3 positive 4 negative. GP confirmed negative though sad
I Had a Lap and endo removal 4 years ago, nothing, then last Monday (1/8/16) had a lap and dye and endo removal again. Told my tubes were clear and sent on my merry way with a follow up in 3 months. No aftercare info etc.
I'm still bleeding a medium flow id would say (SORRY TMI) and due to start my period on Thursday according to my calendar. So really I just wanted to ask is this after bleeding normal 7 days now- do you think I'll still get my period? Am I suppose to be more fertile. 4 years of trying is taking its toll now and I just feel like I'm getting nowhere.

Thanks lovely people in advance,
Sorry about essay
smile blush

danigrace Mon 08-Aug-16 13:51:28

Welcome Becky,
Congrats with the weightloss - that's awesome you managed to get your cycle back naturally.
Many ladies don't get their normal cycle back for 4-6 weeks after the lap so you might not get your period but everyone's different. I read online it's normal to have light bleeding spotting for 'up to several weeks'. Sorry you haven't had good aftercare, that's annoying.
The lap & dye does help some ladies by giving their tubes a good flush.

Why don't you pop over here - ladies who have been through or are going through similar thins to yourself (including me!) www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2685865-pcos-periods-or-lack-of-and-a-lovely-bunch-of-ladies?

Beckygizmov1 Mon 08-Aug-16 14:03:34

Thanks for replying smile I will head over to this thread now X

AmyC86 Mon 08-Aug-16 14:23:01

dani i was just about to suggest themail same page grin

danigrace Mon 08-Aug-16 14:24:37

grin xx Amy

See you over there Becky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now