Can I just moan?

(12 Posts)
SupermanStoleMyPants Mon 08-Aug-16 07:05:27

All my (adult) life I have been so careful with contraception, so worried about any slips. It seemed so easy, scarily easy to get pregnant. And now? 4 months doing everything right, eating right, no drinking, no smoking, plenty of sleep, conception vitamins (which are huge and taste rank), tracking everything, pissing on no end of sticks to check ovulation and too much time waiting for non existent second lines.

Gwah! I just want to be pregnant!!

Bloody body is gearing up for another period and I feel like pants. angrysad

SupermanStoleMyPants Mon 08-Aug-16 07:06:37

Double post - reported to be deleted

SupermanStoleMyPants Mon 08-Aug-16 07:06:38

Double post - reported to be deleted

givingitago85 Mon 08-Aug-16 07:16:15

I hear you!!

All those years of accidental missed pills, fretting and hoping like mad for AF, and then rejoicing in a bottle of wine or 3 when she arrives seem like a different life ago!

SupermanStoleMyPants Mon 08-Aug-16 07:21:42

It's mad isn't it! All that worry, and waiting has turned itself on its head.

My periods are always painful and super heavy but now I hate them so so so much more.

Welshy11 Mon 08-Aug-16 09:55:36

I am completely with you! On our 8th month with one cp in may. I feel like everywhere I look there are people having or announcing babies and myself and my DH just have to keep trying. It's heart breaking! If I'd known it was going to be this hard probably would've started earlier!
I know what you mean about periods,feel like such a failure when they arrive. I'm hoping the more relaxed approach might work this month...just keep at it smile

SupermanStoleMyPants Mon 08-Aug-16 10:17:20

Glad I'm not moaning on my own. It's so bloody frustrating!

Years and years of being careful and then when you want it...nothing. I know its o ly month 4 but come on innards. Do your shit!

I know there isn't a perfect time to have a baby but with my work this really is the perfect time! It would sync so well. It's the reason we started trying now rather than waiting a year as originally planned.

Sorry to hear about your cp. Suffered with that last month too. It's a kick in the guts.

We SHALL get there! Lots of sex and dark leafy greens. grin

Welshy11 Mon 08-Aug-16 10:58:28

Your definitely not! Sorry about your cp I have kind of looked at it as the bodies trial run..makes it a bit easier for me. Here's to lots of sex, trying to keep the crazy at bay and trying to not symptom spot!!

givingitago85 Tue 09-Aug-16 01:17:53

Ah the symptom spotting...my boobs now have minds of thier own and seem to have decided to play games, sometimes they hurt, sometimes they tingle, sometimes they laugh at me for thinking about what they're doing too much! Haha, I've turned into my DP when it comes to obsessing over my boobs, just in a different way!!

Welshy11 Thu 11-Aug-16 10:12:12

Ahhh I've done it! Bfp! I hope it stays put and doesn't go away like the last one. The month I didn't track anything, I drank far too much and had sex every other day! Fingers crossed for you ladies xx

SupermanStoleMyPants Thu 11-Aug-16 16:34:56

Yay Welshy

CONGRATULATIONS

flowersflowers

Right wine and sex from now on. You are my inspiration! Made up for ya!

givingitago85 Fri 12-Aug-16 01:49:49

Congrats Welshy, awesome news!! I'm going to ignore my tracking apps for a few months and head to the wine aisle smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now