Talk

Advanced search

is this positive?

(9 Posts)
MissMooMoo Thu 04-Aug-16 08:54:34

Backstory is that cycles aren't consistant.
Came of bcp early in the year,thought I had settled into a 32 day cycle but randomly had a 46 day one last cycle.
I am using a cbfm (touchscreen one) which I think missed my peak,lots of highs and an o test I would consider a positive from just reading the stick.

AF due today if I am back to the 32 day cycle.
Have had sore boobs for the last week and very tired. Monitor says a BFN but 2 lines,although one very fiant,came up straight away.
Does anyone know if the pregnancy test sticks work like normal pregnancy tests? I assume it looks for hgc. Maybe its not high enough for the monitor to detect?
I can't get myself a normal test until this evening as I work as a nanny and have a 6yr old and 8 yr old who would know what I was buying.
I have attached 2 photos,one normal and one inverted.

YorkieDorkie Thu 04-Aug-16 09:01:26

They are awful photos but they look positive to me, there are definitely two lines - congratulations!

MissMooMoo Thu 04-Aug-16 09:55:59

I cant seem to get them any clearer, is that what you mean by awful?
Just using my shitty mobile camera

danigrace Thu 04-Aug-16 10:09:55

Look positive to me!! Congrats Moo!

MmmMalbec Thu 04-Aug-16 20:13:53

You need to put something over the test to get the camera to focus. A lot of people use a ring!

MmmMalbec Thu 04-Aug-16 20:14:33

I should say though, even with the blurring I think I can see a line on the second picture!

MissMooMoo Fri 05-Aug-16 10:06:16

I got this result this morning grin

TuppencePenny Fri 05-Aug-16 10:09:55

Congratulations that's amazing!

danigrace Fri 05-Aug-16 10:17:25

Congratulations Moo! There's no squinting at that!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now