Talk

Advanced search

How long after a mc did you ovulate?

(6 Posts)
Lizziedoll Tue 02-Aug-16 09:58:00

I had a mc 10 days ago and we have just started ttc again. I was wondering when did you ladies ovulate after yours and also how long did it take you to conceive (if you have). I hear we are really fertile post-mc?! Thank you. Really struggling with depression since my mc and need a bit of hope x

InsufficientlyCaffeinated Tue 02-Aug-16 10:03:15

Hi Lizzie I'm sorry for your loss. It was three weeks after my mc started for me. As for conception, well I'm at 7 months after mc and still trying but it's different for everybody. Lots of people do go on to have a successful pregnancy quickly after mc.
Good luck. It can be difficult to remain positive. I found that once I had that first period after mc it was a bit easier because at least then I knew where I was at.

InsufficientlyCaffeinated Tue 02-Aug-16 10:03:26

Hi Lizzie I'm sorry for your loss. It was three weeks after my mc started for me. As for conception, well I'm at 7 months after mc and still trying but it's different for everybody. Lots of people do go on to have a successful pregnancy quickly after mc.
Good luck. It can be difficult to remain positive. I found that once I had that first period after mc it was a bit easier because at least then I knew where I was at.

Lizziedoll Tue 02-Aug-16 10:31:05

It's negative but looks like I'm either near ovulation or it's already passed. Could pregnancy hormones still in my system give me false positives?

Allium40 Tue 02-Aug-16 10:34:46

Hi Lizzie, sorry for your loss.

There is a thread called "Positive opk after miscarriage" - come join us on here if you like? It's getting quite long but we've all been through recent MC and are trying again x

Lizziedoll Tue 02-Aug-16 10:42:18

Thanks allium I've just posted in that thread X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now