Talk

Advanced search

Spotting between Af and ovulation

(4 Posts)
jinglebellmel Mon 01-Aug-16 22:20:50

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had the same or any ideas on what would cause spotting during the follicular phase? I had a miscarriage in May and am on my 3rd cycle since, each time I've had my normal Af (light 3/4 days long) only now it is followed by on off spotting until around day 10. I e been temping and seem to be ovulating on day 12 as normal.

All my googling turns up is low progesterone but I don't think this is likely in the follicular phase. I've never had any spotting prior to the miscarriage. Any ideas?

danigrace Tue 02-Aug-16 09:02:24

Hi jingle, sorry to hear of your loss flowers
If your temps are still all normal I wouldn't worry about it. I've had the odd period seem to trail on a bit like that.

jinglebellmel Tue 02-Aug-16 18:05:01

Thanks Danigrace, definitely getting a temp rise so I guess that's the main thing as you say.

Bell123a Wed 17-Aug-16 00:28:15

It's very likely ovulation bleeding, which is a good sign of fertility. It can last a few days and usually happens before ovulation. Timing works for you...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now