We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need thoughts on my AF?

(3 Posts)
haveacupoftea Mon 01-Aug-16 19:38:29

Hiya just wondering if anyone might have experienced this. I normall ov around cd 18. Confirmed ov with opks at day 19 last month.

Had a few squinters but sure enough AF appears 13dpo. Now nornally my cycle is 2 days of heavy flow, one day of medium. Even throughout growing a dermoid cyst and having a tube and ovary removed my cycle remained consistent.

This month I had one day of spotting, 2 days of light flow (spotting on a liner but a good bit of bright red when I wiped), 3 days of spotting brown.

Then I had sex and had 24 hours of pink spotting after. 7 days in total and finally yesterday it stopped. Until just now I went for a wee and on my toilet roll was loads of brown tinged ewcm???

I am on CD 8 now so not due to ov for another 10 days. I took an hpt on morning of Cd1 before the spotting, yesterday and this morning and all BFN so i know i'm not pregnant. I have a bit of cramping and pulling like AF pains though sad

Sorry...long story...but this is really unusual for me and I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar?

physicskate Mon 01-Aug-16 20:09:48

Could it have been a by-product of dtd - sorry to be rude, but semen? The two are often confused.

You might have had a chemical pregnancy, which might change your cycle or AF...

But some of this stuff is just a mystery!

danigrace Tue 02-Aug-16 09:07:29

I agree you may have had a chemical which may have sent this months cycle a bit skew whiff. Hopefully next month will all be back to normal, try not to worry, just keep chilled and keep on dtd!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now