Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleeding and faint postive 2 negs?

(6 Posts)
Missesmon Mon 01-Aug-16 14:29:55

So I have a 7 year old and i have recently got back with his father (4 weeks ago) so we can continue our family... We have been have unprotected sex everyday 3 days after my last period but about 2 weeks ago I had a pink discharge in the morning which was only there when I wiped after I went toilet but I just brushed it off as maybe we was a bit too rough the night before lol
So a week passes (friday) and I start having brown discharge enough to fill a panty liner (but my period is not due for another week) that stops and then couple hours later I start having bright red fresh blood so I thought I was just having a funny period and put a tampon in ,3 hours later I go to change my tampon and notice it's all brown and not soaked through like the bleeding had ceased so I put a pad on and went to bed.
When I woke up in the morning (saturday) and checked it was now a red discharge so I changed my pad and carried on my day, as evening approached it started getting a bit heavier again so I put another tampon in but again when I went to change it, it was brown discharge at the top with a bit of red mixed (tmi) so now I'm getting worried because my periods are always 7 days, always regular, and always start of heavy and stay heavy for 4-5 days and light for the rest. I go and buy a pregnancy test, just a cheapie from the pound shop and to my utter shock it came up as a faint positive straight away!I could belive my eyes so I went and brought 2 more asda brand test and used the same pee but they both came up negative? I put a pad on once again and went to sleep even more confused than before and when I woke up and checked there was nothing on the pad now!
I carried on my day with a pad still on just in case, so when I next went toilet about lunchtime I noticed I had a light pinky discharge which ceased later in the day and now there is nothing but normal whitish discharge ? I have attached my Pt so I would love everyone's opinions or if anyone's had his type of ib before? I am going to wait a week, well 5 days and test again but I just don't understand what's going on with my body confused

Missesmon Mon 01-Aug-16 16:02:09

Sorry for the really bad quality pic, my camera isn't the best. Do u think it could be evap lines or a false positive ? X

Jodie1982 Mon 01-Aug-16 16:30:56

Can't see the pic?
Have you recently stopped contraception?

Missesmon Mon 01-Aug-16 16:36:56

I haven't been on contraception for about 5 years.. my periods are always on time and last 7 days. I'm going to attach it again to this post

Missesmon Tue 02-Aug-16 12:13:28

So thought I would update.. I've started spotting again pinkish red discharge? I don't know what's going on with my body but I have booked a docs appt for this Friday, hopefully they can shed some light on what has been going on

Jodie1982 Tue 02-Aug-16 14:08:58

When is your period due? It could possibly be a Chemical pregnancy? I've had 2 before in the past, it's the worst thing about testing early unfortunately. Hopefully it could also be implantation bleeding? Wishing you all the best with your docs appt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now