Talk

Advanced search

Conceiving after MMC - need some symptom help!

(1 Post)
25degrees Mon 01-Aug-16 10:30:04

Hi everyone

I had a medically managed mc just over 4 weeks ago after discovering MMC at 12 week scan. I bled for about a week and a half and then spotted for about 5 days. The spotting and my fertile week according to Ovia based on my cycle details from before my pregnancy overlapped by a day. My partner and I were on holiday that week so DTD quite a lot (sorry tmi) thinking that there was no way I could be fertile that soon after stopping bleeding.

I thought that maybe I had seen some EWCM with the spotting, but I'm not sure if that's even possible, so put it down to aftermath of DTD. However, that was two weeks ago, I still haven't seen any sign of the usual fertile CM that I would have thought I would have seen by now until yesterday, I had a small amount of light brown cm and then today, pink cm which isn't creamy but is more like pink EWCM.

I've never had this before, I know pink and/or light brown cm can be implantation bleeding, but that would mean i conceived very shortly after the spotting stopped from my MC, probably a matter of 2 - 3 days - is that even possible?

Is it more likely just a side effect from the MC? Or maybe DTD this weekend?

Has anyone else been pregnant in a situation like this?

I'm due to test on the 4th just to make sure because that should have been my normal period due date, I could test before but I think I'd rather wait, just wanted to see if anyone has ever been in a similar position?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now