Talk

Advanced search

Feeling like its never going to happen

(3 Posts)
Wilson2213 Mon 01-Aug-16 09:31:23

Just had my 4th misscarriage in a row. I just can't believe it. I've had all kinds of blood tests to see if there is a reason why this keeps happening and everything is apparently fine. It's not fine! Doctor said its just bad luck, how unlucky can two people be? I'm gutted.

Cityzen74 Mon 01-Aug-16 11:37:59

Wilson - sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I have had 1 and that was bad enough. I'm not surprised you are gutted. Is there any way you can get a second opinion? Are you having medication once you get your bfp? Sorry if they are silly questions.

I know there is a helpful thread on the miscarriage boards about recurrent miscarriage. Don't know if you have seen that?

Sorry not to be more helpful but I just wanted to say how sorry I am.

danigrace Tue 02-Aug-16 09:11:07

So so sorry for your losses Wilson flowers, I take it you've had lots of tests which have not flagged anything up? Like City said I'm sure the ladies on the above mentioned thread will be able to be of big help/support to you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now