Talk

Advanced search

TTC for 16months - could this be it?

(7 Posts)
LuckyBlackKitty Sun 31-Jul-16 10:58:13

So, I'm CD23 of a 25-27 day cycle and I've got some spotting. Very slight pink yesterday and slightly more today, brownish in colour. It's only when I wipe (TMI - sorry blush). Implantation bleed? [clutches at straws in hope].

Even after all this time, I still have hope. Could this could be our month?

Wish me luck and keep me sane as I face an excruciating few days wait for a BFP (fingers, toes, eyes and anything else I can cross is well and truly crossed) or for AF to arrive.

LuckyBlackKitty Sun 31-Jul-16 10:59:54

Sorry - managed to post twice!

physicskate Sun 31-Jul-16 12:18:13

Good luck! Try to keep busy...

MummyBex1985 Sun 31-Jul-16 13:05:09

Could be, FX for you. I've been TTC for a similar amount of time to you and it feels like forever doesn't it.

I'm 7 days late but got a BFN this morning, gutted. Hope you have more luck than me!

LuckyBlackKitty Sun 31-Jul-16 14:32:47

Thanks physicskate and MummyBex1985

Yes - it feels like forever!

7 days late and s BFN! That's torture. I've had a few days late in the past but AF always seems to arrive. It's such a roller coaster!

MummyBex1985 Sun 31-Jul-16 20:06:43

It certainly is!

AF arrived tonight in a very odd watery kind of way hmm but at least she's here so I can stop obsessing now. And I can still have my bloods done tomorrow which is good news grin

LuckyBlackKitty Mon 01-Aug-16 06:39:53

Oh no! Sorry to hear that.
Good luck having your blood test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now