Talk

Advanced search

Sore and leaking colostrum - early pregnancy sign?

(3 Posts)
Mamato1 Sat 30-Jul-16 14:23:27

Hi,
So I'm a tad baffled by my current weird symptom and wondered if anyone else had experienced it too.
DP and I did the BD during my fertile window and I'm approx 10dpo. Since around 4dpo I've been leaking colostrum from my boobs. I haven't BF in 19 months so have no idea how this could just randomly happen. They're now very sore. I have a couple of other symptoms but this one is a bit of a mystery.
Can anyone help please? smile

delilahbucket Sat 30-Jul-16 17:39:55

This is not an early pregnancy sign as it comes way into pregnancy. It is a sign that your prolactin levels are higher than they should be. You need to go to your doctor and get it checked. I have it almost daily but have been told there is no reason for it after tests. It could, however, be a sign of something underlying such as thyroid issues, so it is important you get some tests done.

Junosmum Sat 30-Jul-16 20:22:57

I agree with Delilah. I've had it in the past, ended up being due to my pill but they had to rule out a lot of stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now