We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TMI alert....can anyone tell me what their implantation bleeding was like??

(8 Posts)
LottieB30 Wed 27-Jul-16 08:26:17

Hi all smile

As the title really just interested as I've had some creamy brown discharge yesterday (CD26) and my period was not due for another 4 days. I have been experiencing some mild stitch like feelings on the left side of my pelvis yesterday not my 'normal' af cramps.

Trying not to get my hopes up as I am sure af will rear her ugly head at some point....

TIA Lx

LottieB30 Wed 27-Jul-16 08:38:42

Ps I don't mind details I am really interested....my af has never come this early and I have all my fingers and toes crossed for this month! X

ahsan Wed 27-Jul-16 08:46:51

Well I had my implantation bleed 3 days after ovulation. I experienced period like cramping on and off and when I wiped I had a tiny amount of light pink blood on the tissue. This went on for around 2 to 3 days. Hope this helps.

Bimbum Wed 27-Jul-16 10:59:26

With my Ds I noticed two/three tiny dots of pinkish/brownish blood in my underwear when I went to the loo. Nothing when I wiped and that was it smile later in the month I got my BFP.

SpaceDinosaur Wed 27-Jul-16 11:06:22

I had two. A browny bleed about 3 days after my positive and a bright red tiny bleed about 2 weeks after my positive and missed period. It was gone in about 30 min but we went for an early scan and the sonographer said that it was "implantation"

karryk Wed 27-Jul-16 11:18:26

I had some brown spotting about 4 days after ovulation. It petered out over about 4 days in total, turning a sort of pale orange in the end.

Junosmum Wed 27-Jul-16 11:51:58

I had a brown smudge on cd9 when I wiped, nothing else.

LottieB30 Wed 27-Jul-16 12:33:25

Thanks all its really helpful! What I've experienced so far is not enough for a pad more like heavier discharge. I've been feeling uber emotional like I could cry any min, a bit of nausea and literally struggling to keep my eyes open but I know with all early signs they can also be PMS.
Will have to wait and see what the next few days bring! flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now