Agnus Castus

(4 Posts)
user1468417669 Mon 25-Jul-16 13:29:27

Have any of you ladies tried Agnus Castus? I read online that it's helped a lot of women ovulate who have an irregular cycle. I've been taking it since yesterday morning and I've had what feels like ovulation cramping which I haven't felt for months. Maybe it's just coincidence but it's a good sign! Up until 3 months ago I had a regular cycle but I haven't had a period since April so I'm worried. I have an appointment with my GP later today so I'm going to see what she says. Me and my fiance are planning to ttc in the next few months so I want everything back to normal sad

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 26-Jul-16 15:19:12

Worked beautifully for me, 100 odd day cycles were down to 28-35 days within 3/4 months! Caution is advised as it is powerful stuff, a professional consultation is advised. Speak to your GP (although mine hadn't heard of it). Think it was 1000 mg per capsule that I took maybe 2 times a day? From Holland and Barret. I credit it with helping me have my daughter after a difficult time trying to conceive. Began them in an October and was pregnant the following July which may seem a long time but think it would have been significantly longer with 100+ day cycles! Hope this helps you, good luck.

Bee8 Mon 01-Aug-16 14:56:39

Ah that's brilliant!! I'm so glad it worked for you smile I've been taking it for a week now and since then i have been Having the usual period symptoms so I'm hoping!

taytotayto111 Mon 01-Aug-16 18:55:25

I took it. I now have two dd thanks to it. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now