Talk

Advanced search

3 DPO and so impatient

(5 Posts)
jaffacakes16 Fri 22-Jul-16 16:11:14

Promised myself no more countdowns or stick peeing this month unless I was late but I'm already getting very impatient...

Anyone else on the countdown?

Monkeyinshoes Fri 22-Jul-16 16:31:36

Yep 4dpo and I already have an urge to POAS even though I know there's no point at the moment.

user1469131534 Fri 22-Jul-16 17:58:05

I'm so impatient I think I'm just going to keep POAS every day until I'm pregnant grin
I wish I was joking! confused

jaffacakes16 Fri 22-Jul-16 19:29:06

I did that last month...sometimes twice a day hides head in shame have no sticks left to pee on now. Might use my opk's just to get a fix ;)

user1469131534 Fri 22-Jul-16 21:52:55

My last 4 opks have been the flashing smiley face (high fertility) I thought I was due on sometime around now, I have a little pink blood when I wee but nothing else. I have twinges low down in my tummy and just generally feel different (yeah yeah I know!) I've done a test which was negative, but I just have no idea what's going on. Us women should come with a manual hmm
I'm so scared of missing the opportunity that I'm not sure I could stop POAS! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now