Talk

Advanced search

Sorry if this is the wrong place but please check my test!

(57 Posts)
WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:21:32

I've got a stomach bug at the minute but feeling constantly nauseous. Dh and I are trying so thought I'd test just in case. Is this positive or a false positive due to a faulty test as the horizontal line shouldn't be there although it's now faded a few minutes on.

The line came up before 3 mins

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:22:03

Would help if I posted the picture!

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:31:30

Super super impatient bumping here as in freaking out majorly and I have no one to talk to.

Scarydinosaurs Tue 19-Jul-16 15:32:24

It's in a funny place but lots of my cheap tests had weird lines like that- do another test!

Could be a line!

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:32:24

Shit never mind the horizontal line has totally gone now and the 2 vertical ones are still there.

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:32:39

Ahh I don't have another test!

LokisUnderpants Tue 19-Jul-16 15:32:42

Erm I wouldn't trust it. It does seem the line is just a little bit too far left. Do you have another?

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:33:26

This is it now.

Scarydinosaurs Tue 19-Jul-16 15:33:39

Go get one!

PurpleThursday Tue 19-Jul-16 15:34:55

It does say '2 lines and one may be lighter than the other.' Looks like it could be pregnant to me. But I think you should get another. Are you late? Is it very early days? Could get a darker line in a couple of days if so.

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:35:30

I can't I have (sorry tmi) d&v at the moment. I thought I had another pack of 2 but I can't find them. Will have to send dh out for some more tonight.

Banana82 Tue 19-Jul-16 15:39:42

I would take that as a positive. If they are the same tests I have used then it looks like the test strip has just shifted down in the plastic a bit so looks close to the plastic edge.

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:40:47

I had my implant taken out at the end of April and my 2 periods have been slightly irregular. According to my online tracker period isn't due until Monday but my last period came only 3 weeks after my first one ended so it's not very reliable.

Banana82 Tue 19-Jul-16 15:41:30

See my purple tests below. The lines seem more centred but you definitely have a line. (Excuse the multiple tests, just couldn't quite believe it!)

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:41:39

They're Asda's tests that you get in a pack of two. Wasted the first one last month just being curious, now i wish I hadn't!

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:47:02

Ahh I've found my second pack in the bloody medicine basket. Right hang on I need to squeeze another wee out.

Sorry for the rambling crazy posts but dh and I are going through a tough time atm and he had been talking off holding off ttc to move house first but now it looks like it's too late.

Scarydinosaurs Tue 19-Jul-16 15:47:51

I would assume it was positive!

I agree the strip has probably just shifted. Get a couple of packs!

Scarydinosaurs Tue 19-Jul-16 15:48:51

whiz WAIT!!

Don't do that! Wait at least three hours! At this stage your urine won't have enough HCG in it.

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:51:00

Wow banana they are strong lines!

Too late scary I'm just waiting in quite dehydrated due to the bug anyway as I can't face drinking lots!

LottieDoubtie Tue 19-Jul-16 15:51:42

Looks positive to me- what would cause the line of not hcg?

WhizzPopper Tue 19-Jul-16 15:52:49

Ok safe to say I'm pregnant now aren't I? The bottom one is the one I've just done. Like pp the stick must have shifted in the plastic on the first one.

Fuck I've never been so happy and so scared at the same time and this will be my second!

My last period started on the 25th June, is this line too strong to be 5 1/2 weeks do you think?

KittensandKnitting Tue 19-Jul-16 15:54:40

You can get an evap line, but they tend to be more grey than show a colour.

That looks pink to me on both and very much a BFP.

Congratulations

possum18 Tue 19-Jul-16 15:56:42

Definitely positive! Woop woop congratulations grin

LottieDoubtie Tue 19-Jul-16 15:59:25

Congratulations flowers

The gap between the two lines is the same on both so yes I'd say the first one had just slipped a bit!

Scarydinosaurs Tue 19-Jul-16 16:00:49

Oh yes! Definitely positive!

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now