Talk

Advanced search

All Sorts Of Pregnancy Symptoms, Some Weird! Anyone Else Had The Same??

(5 Posts)
MummyTo1TTC2 Tue 12-Jul-16 17:07:36

Hi ladies
So I haven't posted s thread for a while since June's BFN
Little bit of info I am currently on CD25 ovulated on CD17 so I am 8DPO

4DPO until now I have had tender breasts but starting to ease off now
6DPO I started getting strange twinge type cramps on right side of uterus
7DPO....BFN still had the twinges and from about 1pm I had really bad heartburn/indigestion, gassy and frequent urination (could be to do with my coffee overload)
8DPO....BFN today I still have twinges but feel a bit more pinchy, still gassy, bloated, heartburn on and off, but the most bizarre thing happening today is (TMI moment) I feel like I have tiny air bubbles down there coming out of my hoohar!!! It's been happening for the last 4 hours! I've never had this before it's so strange I keep popping to the loo to see if it's CM but there is nothing there! Has anyone else had this and been pg? I'm so confused I "feel" like I could be pregnant but it could be my mind playing tricks on me

Xxx

danikagrace Wed 13-Jul-16 10:05:15

Hi Mummy, I haven't heard of that one before but any changes could be positive! Fingers crossed for you. When is AF due?

MummyTo1TTC2 Wed 13-Jul-16 10:21:04

AF is due on 20th so got 8 days to wait...feels like such a long way away haha x

danikagrace Wed 13-Jul-16 10:32:47

Oh gosh! Haha. Try and hold off on your testing and stay chilled (as much as is possible!!). Why not book yourself in for a facial or pedicure or something in the meantime? That helps stave off my crazies lol

MummyTo1TTC2 Wed 13-Jul-16 10:50:48

I am trying to distract myself as much as poss. As soon as I woke up I ran to the loo before I had time to think about wether to test haha. My rabbit gave birth yesterday so I'm hoping that will distract me for a few days lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now