Talk

Advanced search

Do you see a line?

(15 Posts)
GummyBunting Sun 10-Jul-16 20:25:44

Hey eagle eyes. AF was due yesterday but is so far a no show. I took a test knowing it was pretty early, but... I think I can see a line?

Not sure whether I'm seeing one because I want it to be there. Would appreciate some second oppinions.

happybus28 Sun 10-Jul-16 20:37:30

I can't see anything sorry sad maybe try again with FMU tomorrow

twirlywoo69 Sun 10-Jul-16 20:38:56

Yah there is a line, but not seen these pregnancy tests before, is it two lines for preg or one? There is defo a line. Ca know you do another one and see what happens?

BettyOBarley Sun 10-Jul-16 20:39:48

No I'm sorry I don't see anything either

PotteringAlong Sun 10-Jul-16 20:39:56

twirly you can see the control line - you need two to be pregnant.

BifsWif Sun 10-Jul-16 20:41:44

I think I see something, but honestly - go out and buy a first response test to do first thing in the morning, good luck!

MrsGsnow18 Sun 10-Jul-16 20:43:11

Sorry I don't see anything.

GummyBunting Sun 10-Jul-16 20:59:35

Thanks everyone. There's no where around here to get a first response this time on a sunday, so this'll have to do for a day or two.

Stupid imaginary line!

LolaStarr Sun 10-Jul-16 21:03:37

I see two lines on the second picture. How long after taking the tests did you take the photo?

GummyBunting Sun 10-Jul-16 21:21:02

The line appeared very quick, i took the photo about 5 mins later, one all the pink had gone from the background.

I can't see the second line straight on, but I thinl I can when I move it around in the light.

MightyLightningMouse Mon 11-Jul-16 12:59:02

I can't see anything either - maybe buy a couple of cheapies first (I really rate Poundlands actually!) and if you can see a hint of a line, get a digi to confirm? Good luck!

MightyLightningMouse Mon 11-Jul-16 13:02:07

Also, get one of those apps that turn photos into negatives/inverts, on your phone if you can - you can then invert the photo and check that way. Its how I found out I was pregnant the first time (sadly ended in MC) although I did end up becoming * preeeetty* obsessed with inverting every single HPT lol!

haveacupoftea Mon 11-Jul-16 13:02:18

I can't see a line confused

zoemaguire Mon 11-Jul-16 13:29:44

I can't see a second line, sorrysad I sympathise, I looked at dozens of these things when I was trying to get pregnant.

zoemaguire Mon 11-Jul-16 13:31:09

I think sometimes what you see when you squint from the side is where the line would be, if that makes sense - presumably there must be some kind of different substance on the stick which then reacts if there is pregnancy hormone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now