Help please

(7 Posts)
Mummyharrison33 Sat 09-Jul-16 13:53:05

Help needed! Me and my husband have been trying to concieve, this is our first try this month and I've been so impatient waiting for the pregnancy test. It's been 3 weeks and 2 days and according to my ovulation app, today is the day that the test is due. But I woke up this morning and was bleeding ( although I am due my period today) I don't know if it's just me imagining this, but it's not like my normal period. I've got no cramps, no mood swings, it's not a lot of blood, it's just seems to be there when ever I go to the toilet. For the whole 3 weeks of waiting, I really thought I was pregnant. I've been feeling extremely tired, could literally drop anywhere!! Feeling sick, headaches, and nine of this is normal for me. And now my period has arrived I'm feeling so confused!! Should I take a test today or just assume nothing has happened for us this month?? confused

CautionHormone Sat 09-Jul-16 16:41:15

There's nothing wrong with testing if you really want to. Especially if it's not like a normal period for you...
Let me know how it goes?

Mummyharrison33 Sat 09-Jul-16 17:09:41

Unfortunately it was a negative! What's with all the symptoms I'm so confused

MrsGsnow18 Sat 09-Jul-16 17:31:37

I'm sorry that it was negative. A lot of early pregnancy symptoms are very like AF symptoms which is very confusing confused

It is also possible that you could have had an egg that got fertilised but sadly then didn't implant properly.
Good luck for next cycle flowers

Mummyharrison33 Tue 12-Jul-16 10:03:00

Just had a blood test taken and the results say there's 22% of hgc in my blood. If I am pregnant, I'll only be about 3 weeks. Is that normal? I'm guessing it's nothing to get excited about just yet until my next blood test?

Parney Tue 12-Jul-16 10:19:05

It's possible the light bleed you experienced was implantation! Has it stopped? Maybe take a test now?

Mummyharrison33 Tue 12-Jul-16 11:36:35

Yea all bleeding has stopped, it was light then heavy then stopped! I feel bloated still and soooo tired I could collapse anywhere!! hmmI'll try another test my self, but also have another blood test this week.. Fingers crossed the hgc gets higher. The doctor couldn't say if I was pregnant or not? Is that normal? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now