Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancy or viable pregnancy???

(8 Posts)
Eichhorst93 Wed 06-Jul-16 05:23:06

Alright ladies, I've never made a post like this but I've also never had something like this happen. I took a test 3 days ago and it was faintly positive, has since gotten darker, today being the darkest on FRER. Had spotting so I went and had blood drawn to be told it was indeterminate because my hcg level was 10. After getting home from blood draw I have what seems to be a light period and another blood draw Thursday. I still feel naseous and exhausted. Do you ladies think there is any hope????

Scarydinosaurs Wed 06-Jul-16 06:12:49

If you did another test of the same brand using urine taken at the same time and compared strength of lines, that would be the closest you could get to an 'accurate' reading.

Scarydinosaurs Wed 06-Jul-16 06:13:02

Good luck flowers

kirinm Wed 06-Jul-16 09:56:01

The most accurate is the blood test and realistically the only way of knowing if it is viable is another blood test. Can you arrange for that to happen?

Eichhorst93 Wed 06-Jul-16 10:28:40

I have another blood test tomorrow afternoon

kirinm Wed 06-Jul-16 10:43:51

I know it's hard to wait but the blood test results will give you a much better indication than a pregnancy test. How many days post ovulation are you?

Eichhorst93 Wed 06-Jul-16 10:54:03

Today I'm 15 dpo was 11 dpo with first BFP on FRER. As much cramping as I'm having today though with bleeding I think my body has answered my own question... sad

Upthetree100 Wed 06-Jul-16 11:31:59

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having such a tough time OP
I'm still fairly a newbie but my suggestion would be the same as scary I would take another test until I was sure. Good luck flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now