Talk

Advanced search

OK so pls look?

(5 Posts)
Mummyandwife85 Tue 05-Jul-16 14:03:32

I'm 2\3 days till AF feeling incredibly sick last two days so took a test its a blue dye cheapie from Saintsbury and I took it while out I quickly used my negative app and cried and thru it away so I don't have an original image of the test to show u pls be kind cos I'm feeling so emotional today n sick I'm finding all this TTC stuff emotionally overwhelming confused 😭😖😢

Alb1 Tue 05-Jul-16 14:12:55

It looks negative to me, I have no idea how sensitive the sainsburys ones are though so it could well just be too early on that brand, it's not over yet OP flowers

Mummyandwife85 Tue 05-Jul-16 14:16:42

Apparently it's only 82% on 2days early n 72% on 2days before AF idk tbh I'm sick of all the stressing n testing think I'm gonna have a break from it all tbh cos it's getting to me if I'm totally honest😢 x

danikagrace Tue 05-Jul-16 14:20:32

Big hugs OP. It's so hard - try your best to wait til day after AF is due and test again. You'll get there flowers

Mummyandwife85 Tue 05-Jul-16 14:37:31

Thank u sorry I'm being a total drip just feel so bloody sad today keep crying (total catch me lol ) xox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now