Talk

Advanced search

Confused and worried

(4 Posts)
nataliewoo19 Mon 04-Jul-16 10:27:01

In June I ovulated early on the 20th (glow predicted around the 30th). When I put the data into the app my period changed from being due on the 12th July to the 4th July; today. 

I took a test on Thursday (10dpo) and there was a very faint line. I've taken tests every day since then and they seem to be getting darker. 

My concern is that something similar happened in March except my lines didn't get darker and I bled on the date my period was due had I ovulated normally. 

I don't really want to go see my GP if I can help with it. We've been TTC for 2 years and after my miscarriage/chemical in March they said they wouldn't look into why we were having issues conceiving for at least 6 months to a year. I don't want to push any "investigations" further back. 

I guess I just need reassurance? 

If you ovulate early does that mean your period would come sooner? Why don't they teach this in school?? 😂😂😩😩

frenchknitting Mon 04-Jul-16 21:08:11

First, sorry about your miscarriage, and your unsupportive doctors. Refusing to treat infertility because someone has just had a miscarriage is awful!

But.... congratulations on the positive!!! I'm no expert, but that sounds really promising, if the line is getting darker. The luteal phase is supposed to be the same every month, so if you ovulated early then your period would be due early. I can understand why you are worried, but IMO you have every reason to be very hopeful :-)

nataliewoo19 Mon 04-Jul-16 21:18:19

Thank you for your reply smile you've helped put my mind at ease, in such a worrier! X

danikagrace Mon 04-Jul-16 22:22:45

I think that all sounds positive natalie esp if getting darker. Congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now