Talk

Advanced search

I got a line on my OPK :)

(1 Post)
Hurricane99 Mon 27-Jun-16 19:21:33

Yeah, pretty boring post. Sorry. Nothing exciting really but I wanted to share!

Brief history, I'm coming off depo. Have been since Jan. Been suffering crazy periods, irregular, heavy, as often as every two weeks. Was starting to feel like I'd never get back to normal.

Used cheap OPK but they were completely blank. Not the faintest second line. Ever. Had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't ovulating yet (and was gutted). Bought the expensive CB digital but haven't used them yet and decided not to waste it this month as convinced I wasn't ovulating yet.

However thought I'd give the cheap OPK a whirl. And I got a second line! It's not as dark as the control line, so not a confirmation of ovulation, BUT this is the first time I've had ANY result on these damn things. Finally some indication that LH actually exists in my body - I was starting to doubt it!!!! Lol.

Hoping for a positive result over the next few days, and going to baby dance just in case. Won't be too disheartened if I don't get a positive this month, I'm just delighted to see so sort of bloody progress!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now