Pregnant?

(6 Posts)
tunbridge92 Sun 26-Jun-16 18:26:55

Hi guys. So i am 4 days late for af. I have done 4 tests other day all showed faint positives and were darker than the day before. They were 25miu tests pink dye. So i waited 2 days to make sure and i did 2 tests from tesco. These were blue dye and nothing not even an evap.... and a digital..... negative all with FMU. So do you think they were evaps before? I feel pregnant. I have 2 ds so j know what it feels like. My boobs have got bigger. I am breastfeeding ds2 still so they are normally like empty balloons but they are very full and round. Nipples hurt. I have mild cramps. Moody and tired and nauseus. Af due about 4 days ago. I have never been late unless i am pg. So confused and upset. Af doesnt feel like its coming. I have ewcm too...... so confused. Help any one!

tunbridge92 Sun 26-Jun-16 18:55:21

Bump

MissClarke86 Sun 26-Jun-16 20:04:36

Unfortunately Hun I wonder if you've had a chemical pregnancy sad From experience, the Digital tests are very sensitive. It happened to me earlier this month - digi went from pregnant to not pregnant within a few days.

I hope I'm wrong though!

tunbridge92 Sun 26-Jun-16 22:51:00

Ok thank you. Does that mean i should preper myself for bleeding? If so when did yours start? Is a chemical an early miscarriage?

jpclarke Sun 26-Jun-16 23:36:45

Hi tubbridge,

I too am still breastfeeding my ds, and I had a chemical in April. Period started 4-5 days late and I had got faint positives too and felt pregnant, but as soon as my period started my symptoms disappeared. Have you been testing with fmu? Wait a few days and test again if nothing shows up.

If it's any consolation, I just found out I am pregnant again so I am cautiously taking everyday as it comes but I feel better about this pregnancy, my gut told me the last time that something wasn't right.

Try to relax and hopefully all will be ok for you.flowers

tunbridge92 Mon 27-Jun-16 02:13:54

Thank you guys i think you might be right. Just feels different to my last 2 pregmancies with my sons.

Comgratulations and good luck with your new little one xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now