Talk

Advanced search

24 hours TTC trauma (lighthearted)

(3 Posts)
Esker Mon 20-Jun-16 18:42:01

Background TTC 13 months, one mmc last October.

I'm basically in a strop due to BFN yesterday, and feel the need to catalogue my petty fertility related grievances suffered in the last 24 hours:

1) Yesterday morning BFN- stupid me had been looking forward to sending a 'Happy Father's Day' message to DH who is away.

2) Holiday pics of gorgeous pregnant mate who is absolutely stunning shared on WhatsApp. (Love her so no resentment- I'm just jealous as hell)

3) Last night Facebook announcement of another friends pregnancy (again I'm delighted for them but super jealous)

4) Today, picking up my dry cleaning, nice old chap who works there asked me (in that way that charming older people get away with asking personal questions): Any kids soon? Me hopefully before long. Him: The important thing is not to leave to too late. Me: NOTED

Anyway, anyone else fancy sharing their past 24 hours of irritations?

summerskittles91 Tue 21-Jun-16 11:23:46

Hey Eskar,

I'm feeling pretty similar, I'm currently waiting to test this month and I feel like I'm hearing peoples pregnancy announcements left right and centre sad

I get all your irritations! I'm happy for people but it really does hurting when you're waiting for a BFP. Hopefully the time will come soon.

Esker Tue 21-Jun-16 18:04:11

Good luck Skittles! With any luck before long we will be on the other side of the fence announcing our own BFPs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now