Talk

Advanced search

Need advice -so scared

(7 Posts)
ConcernedAli99 Sun 19-Jun-16 22:40:36

Hi to all out there.
About a week ago I was slightly blood spotting but thought it was a normal period then it stopped a couple days later.
Last night I went to the toilet and I found this thing come out but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a blood clot. It is a weird shape and looked like it had a tail so I done some research (still don't know what it is).
This morning I done a test and it came out positive. This is the point where I start to worry. And about half an hour ago I go to the toilet and this light brownish jelly like string comes out of me but isn't discharge it was movable.

I'm so scared. Please help me.

Cupcakemumma123 Sun 19-Jun-16 23:00:27

You poor thing, understandably scary. I don't know the answer but would advise you to seek professional advice tomorrow. Best of luck x

haveacupoftea Sun 19-Jun-16 23:04:34

Don't be scared. Maybe give the out of hours doctor or NHS a ring to see what they think. Were you hoping to get pregnant?

ConcernedAli99 Sun 19-Jun-16 23:12:23

Well I'm on the implant but the stomach pains have been excruciating as well

haveacupoftea Mon 20-Jun-16 08:24:08

How are you feeling this morning? Did you see a doctor? Perhaps you have a cyst.

ConcernedAli99 Mon 20-Jun-16 21:10:29

I saw my doctor, it was a miscarriage unfortunately sad really sad can't help but to blame myself and feel guilty but it happens and just gotta stay strong

haveacupoftea Tue 21-Jun-16 14:17:25

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are ok flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now