Talk

Advanced search

Please help!

(9 Posts)
Babybee88 Sun 19-Jun-16 10:17:31

Hi ladies, I'm currently 12dpo. I've always had a 10 day luteal phase (bar one cycle which was 11 days) so I'm due AF today at the latest. However I ALWAYS have spotting at least a day before AF starts, sometimes 2 days before, and nothing yet. I don't feel like I'm about to come on any time soon either.

From 6dpo to 10dpo I had very mild AF style tummy and back cramps, but they seem to have mostly subsided now. My temperatures have also stayed high and very constant since ovulation, which doesn't normally happen (my temperature is normally a bit lower and more erratic post ovulation). I've attached a pic of this cycle's graph. However I've been testing every day for the last few days and BFN every day sad I have been using ICs except yesterday where I used a FRER.

I'm sure I ovulated when FF says I did, so not really sure what's going on. Just looking for some opinions, what do you ladies think? Apart from the early cramping, lack of spotting/AF, higher temperatures than normal and quite sore boobs (which I normally get) I don't feel pregnant confused Thanks in advance!

Babybee88 Sun 19-Jun-16 12:18:26

Bump, anyone? Am I being ridiculous?

physicskate Sun 19-Jun-16 18:19:01

10 dpo is pretty early to detect with a test... wait a few days and if af doesn't show, test again??

MmmMalbec Sun 19-Jun-16 18:19:33

You look like you definitely ovulated but I can't explain why you've got no AF or BFP. Unless it was late implantation maybe?

MmmMalbec Sun 19-Jun-16 18:21:05

Sorry yeah you definitely won't get a BFP on an IC at like 9dpo. Wait another few days and if no AF then try a FRER?

GinIsIn Sun 19-Jun-16 18:22:51

Don't worry- it really isn't an exact science! I tested the day before AF was due - BFN. And on the day AF was due- BFN. tested again 4 days later and BFP. Just hold on a few more days, and re-test if there's still no AF.

Babybee88 Sun 19-Jun-16 18:36:38

Thanks, just thought that since I'm 12dpo and AF was due yesterday, I would've got a BFP by now (if I'm actually pregnant). This whole TTC business is quite stressful, and we're only on our second cycle! Will try and hold off testing for a few days smile

MmmMalbec Mon 20-Jun-16 09:11:53

Even though AF is due, it doesn't mean that the HCG has had time to be high enough to be detected on a hpt. I'm sure the range for implantation is up to 12dpo!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though xx

Babybee88 Mon 20-Jun-16 10:06:59

Thanks Malbec. Today my temp plummeted to just above coverline so AF must be coming very soon, no sign of it yet though sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now