Bleeding 2 Weeks Before Period Due!!

(4 Posts)
Nesle Thu 16-Jun-16 11:57:33

Morning all
I've started bleeding midway through my cycle and I really don't know why. I had sex on Sunday night and Monday morning, then on the Tues felt tired and nauseous all day. I didn't think anything of it as that could be down to almost anything, but then I got tingly breasts and I NEVER get that. So I started to wonder if I could be pregnant, but it's far too early to tell, right??

Then yesterday I started spotting which has got heavier and heavier so that today I'm having to wear a pad.....but I'm not due on for another 2 weeks. Plus it's not as heavy as my usual period and is darker, but surely this far too soon after conception to be implantation bleeding as it's only 3-4 days after I had sex.

So if it's not implantation bleeding or a period then what is it? Or is it possible it could be either of the above?? I'm confused! !!

Any insight gratefully received!

Theonlywayis Thu 16-Jun-16 18:10:01

I would think mid cycle isn't likely to be either of those. Honestly I think you should check with your Gp. I'm sure it's all OK but it can be a symptom of something serious.

MmmMalbec Thu 16-Jun-16 19:46:40

Same happened to me this month. I've been to my GP and had infection tests (all clear) and had blood tests which I'm due to get back tomorrow. I'd go and see a doctor if I was you. It might be 'one of those things' but worth getting checked out!

Nesle Fri 17-Jun-16 12:24:15

Thank you, I will book an appointment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now