Implant removal - How quickly does period arrive?

(9 Posts)
Spingroll16 Tue 07-Jun-16 09:20:49

Hello all,

Basically my question is just that, how quickly did everyone's periods arrive after they had the implant removed?

We've been TTC but trying not to over think anything as it has only been a week! However, just interested in what happened for everyone else?

Spingroll16 Tue 07-Jun-16 12:14:05

anyone?

MagpieCursedTea Wed 08-Jun-16 10:23:41

I think it was about 3 months for me but it turns out I had other issues with my fertility so that's probably not very helpful sorry!
I think it's one of those things that varies from woman to woman.

ScottishSnowflake Sat 11-Jun-16 09:56:55

Hi. Mine arrived after 3 weeks, I then had a second cycle two weeks later and then got pregnant during that cycle although ovulation tests said wasn't ovulating! Good luck!

Katie0907 Sat 11-Jun-16 12:05:04

I had mine out on Thursday this week and I got my period the day after. hmm I feel really crappy and my hormones are letting rip. I didn't get cramping or pms when on the implant and af was always very light, but I feel it all now!

Spingroll16 Mon 13-Jun-16 09:21:56

I've had mine out two weeks and still no withdrawal bleed..

have noticed some early pregnancy symptoms, but I also know this could be ovulation/hormones adjusting so I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Going to test next week though I think smile

ScottishSnowflake Fri 17-Jun-16 07:09:43

Good luck Spring!

HippyPottyMouth Fri 17-Jun-16 07:18:32

I didn't have a period. I was pregnant within a fortnight.

MyBreadIsEggy Fri 17-Jun-16 07:23:38

Mine didn't.
I was pregnant 3 weeks after it came out blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now