Is this a bfp?

(10 Posts)
FriendlyGhost Mon 06-Jun-16 12:36:24

I did this test earlier and I'm not sure whether it's positive or not! The pack said a red line would appear but it looks like a white line with red around it. I'm about 11 days post ovulation and af is due on Thursday so still early days but I got impatient! Does it look positive?

Whataboutwhathuh Mon 06-Jun-16 12:37:32

It looks flooded and the strip which would turn pink if positive is showing up against it. I'd try another one in a day or so, doesn't look positive from here but it's early days.

NeedACleverNN Mon 06-Jun-16 12:38:11

Urm I would do it again

I can see a line but like you said it looks white with red around it

FriendlyGhost Mon 06-Jun-16 12:40:05

Thanks. I wondered if I had got it a bit wet! This is what happens when you've got a toddler trying to reach into the toilet to help! I'll do another one in a bit.

NeedACleverNN Mon 06-Jun-16 12:43:07

You might find it easier to pee into a cup and then dip it as opposed to holding it under the stream of urine

FriendlyGhost Mon 06-Jun-16 13:24:56

I followed your advice CleverNN and peed into a cup. It's a clear bfp smile

NeedACleverNN Mon 06-Jun-16 13:37:18

Congrats!! star

Barefootcontessa84 Mon 06-Jun-16 13:40:29

FriendlyGhost! Congrats! What type of test did you use? I haven't held out either and tested yesterday... BFN for now but still early days perhaps?

FriendlyGhost Mon 06-Jun-16 14:16:16

I initially did a waitrose own brand one. That didn't go so well. Got my bfp with a clearblue. It says you can test 4 days before Af on that.

FriendlyGhost Mon 06-Jun-16 14:16:39

Hope you get your bfp soon barefoot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now