Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPK? (sorry!)

(9 Posts)
Babybee88 Mon 06-Jun-16 11:50:43

Sorry for the post ladies, I know this must get asked all the time but I'm fairly new to using cheapy OPKs so not too sure! Does this look like a positive? Thanks in advance!

Allium40 Mon 06-Jun-16 12:03:06

Pretty much. Perhaps do another test tonight to see if it gets any darker. When did you last test? You might be very close to the surge or just at the end of the surge.

Babybee88 Mon 06-Jun-16 12:04:53

Thanks for replying smile I tested yesterday early evening, been getting negatives for the past 5 days, must be ovulating later than normal.

Allium40 Mon 06-Jun-16 12:07:41

I would say it's a fertile day so SMEP says dtd for 3 days in a row starting today. Lucky OH! Good luck!

LondonBerry Mon 06-Jun-16 12:22:36

I would say thats a negative OPK.

Try again tomorrow morning and it may be positive.

Basically the test line (near urine end of stick) has to be equal in colour or darker compared to control line.

Your test line in that photo is lighter compared to control line.

Good luck!

Babybee88 Mon 06-Jun-16 13:03:33

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was just slightly lighter than the control line or not. Will test again later tonight I think smile

Poppydm Mon 06-Jun-16 17:55:41

I asked the same thing yesterday blush
I got two positives yesterday then tested again tonight and it's really dark. I've attached it so you can see.
Ovia said last week was my FW and I'm now on CD18 so have DTD like crazy and now thinking do I need to do it some more?

NotWithoutMyMerkin Mon 06-Jun-16 18:42:44

Mine never get darker than the one in the op - that would be a positive for me. But everybody is different

Babybee88 Mon 06-Jun-16 22:44:04

Thanks everyone! I got a similar line this evening but have ran out of OPKs (doh!) so have DTD tonight and will have to hope for the best!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now