Is this BFP or?

(8 Posts)
legalcheek789 Fri 03-Jun-16 16:34:37

Hello!
I took a test yesterday after AF was 2 days late and can't tell if there is a faint line or not! :/ I think I can see one...maybe? And DP can see one but doesn't think it means positive? Can anyone help!

Namechangeforthebadstuff Fri 03-Jun-16 17:00:18

I can see one very faint but I can't see any colour to it, could it be an evap? How long after you took the test did it show up?

legalcheek789 Fri 03-Jun-16 17:31:50

It appeared about 30 seconds after taking the test, I cracked it open and doesn't appear to be an evap but you could be right! Was only a tesco cheapy.

alliemay Fri 03-Jun-16 17:47:06

I can see a line but doesn't look like there's any colour to it. If it was me I'd pop to the shop for a digital one

legalcheek789 Fri 03-Jun-16 18:04:48

I think I will do! If it is a faint positive will a digital one work with it being so faint?

ScottishSnowflake Fri 03-Jun-16 18:07:23

That looks awfully like mine when I tested late afternoon. I could see the faintest of lines so spoke to the chemist who said it was likely to be a positive. I opened the other Tesco one I hadn't used to compare and there was definitely not even the hint of a line on the unused one. I got a clear blue digital one (one where you can test up to 5 days early) and that one came back with a BFP. Even the ordinary clear blue came back with a really dark positive. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

alliemay Fri 03-Jun-16 18:26:16

Yep, if you're late digital will definitely pick it up. keeping everything crossed for you!

legalcheek789 Fri 03-Jun-16 18:46:21

Thanks everyone! Scottishsnowflake that is exactly what I did with my 2 tesco ones, the second I filled up with water for and it was a definite BFN! Will pick up a digital in the morning as moving house at the moment and can barely move to the door for boxes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now