Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC af due but not the same as normal - advice please!

(3 Posts)
LottieB30 Fri 03-Jun-16 15:26:27

Hi

My DH and I have been TTC for the past few months following a MMC in early February. After the MC my cycles have been 28-30 days in length and have happened every month since it happened.

I know that I ovulated around 22/23 May (thanks to OPKs) and expected my af to start 31 May/1June. On CD 30 (1 June) I have some creamy brown discharge around lunch time then nothing else that day - the next day I just had a small amount of spotting of the creamy brown discharge. Today not a tiny spot of darker brown blood (not creamy).

I would normally have a mid-heavy flow in the first three days of my af and suffer with cramps - this month no cramps at all....but extreme tiredness, mild nausea, hot flushes, heavy boobs and more ditzy than normal smile

Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think I should wait a few days to see what happens?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated! TIA x

ps2304 Fri 03-Jun-16 15:57:52

I would take a test! I am a week behind you cycle wise and I will be testing this time next week...

LottieB30 Sat 04-Jun-16 10:43:56

I want to buy keep thinking my af will just come along any moment even though don't have my regular pms symptoms....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now