ttc baby no.2 ? come on over !!

(15 Posts)
poppet85 Sat 28-May-16 08:15:02

Hello
When I was ttc lo I was part of a thread on here it was great to log on for the support so I thought I'd do the same for no.2 !! Lo is 15month and with just had first month of trying with no success. I am currently not doing anything special I am in no rush for no.2. Ask me the same question in a few months time !!!!
Whos with me ?!!

MmmMalbec Sat 28-May-16 15:17:51

Me! I'm TTC number 2 and in the second cycle now. I have a 16 month old. AF was messed up in first cycle and came very early so I don't think we had much of a chance. Where abouts in your cycle are you? I was hoping to be more relaxed this time but I'm not sure that's going to happenhmm!!!

PrincessPlod Sat 28-May-16 17:13:57

Just on my third cycle after mmc and to be honest hubby is saying I'm getting obsessed. Currently I'm using cassanvoum and conceive plus but it's the first cycle I've used both.

MmmMalbec Sun 29-May-16 08:07:09

Sorry about your MMC. How old is your DC? What's cassanvoum?

WhizzPopper Sun 29-May-16 08:14:34

I'll join. Dd is 3 and this is our first month trying for no2. I came off the implant, had my first period a week later but it lasted ages so I've no idea of my cycle or when my next period is due. I'm going to test on Friday if nothing starts by then just in case.

babydances Sun 29-May-16 08:43:04

Me! Ttc no 2 and this is my 2nd cycle. Dc is 6 smile I'm currently 3dpo! Eek! Fingers crossed we dtd enough and at the right times! Hello everyone waves to everyone

MmmMalbec Sun 29-May-16 08:45:01

Hi everyone!! Hope to see some BFPs soon! How long did you all take to conceive your last DC? How are you feeling about TTC this time?!

babydances Sun 29-May-16 08:49:42

My dc was a surprise! shock

peasofcake Sun 29-May-16 10:38:48

Hi all, We are just thinking about starting to try for #2 so will be ready to join in in a month or so. #1 is 15 months too poppet. Cycle is still all over the place over 1 year after giving up feeding so I'm going to Opk this month to just try and get an idea of what's going on.

WhizzPopper Sun 29-May-16 10:42:55

We conceived dd in our first month last time after coming off the implant so I'm kind of hoping we will be the same this time but we will have to see!

MmmMalbec Sun 29-May-16 11:53:58

Some quick conceptions here then. DS was cycle 2 of normal periods after coming off the pill. I had a few 50 odd day cycles at the start! How are you all feeling at the prospect of doing it all again?!

peasofcake Sun 29-May-16 13:00:05

I'm a lot more nervous and about all of it than last time as I know what I'm getting myself in for. I really struggled with pregnancy, sickness/exhaustion/spd/heartburn you name it I had it. I was lucky that the easy bits for me were getting PG and birth just the 9 months inbetween I couldn't cope with.

babydances Sun 29-May-16 13:04:14

Excited! Now that dd is 6 I am so super broody for a baby! The age gap I think will be nice. We have our routine with dc currently and had 6 fantastic years just us 3 and so introducing a baby should be fine as do is in school during the day. Toddle years could be interesting though. I do recall those being quite tantrumy!

WhizzPopper Mon 30-May-16 18:39:20

I just caved in and took a test. Negative. As its after my first period and it lasted a long time I'm not sure when my next period should be due! Ah well I'll try again next week if my period hasn't started by then.

MoosMummy11 Thu 02-Jun-16 01:23:18

Hello everyone! I'm ttc baby number two! Had my mirena out last Monday so not actively trying just yet. Although really unsure as to where my cycle is! Does anybody know whether my cycle will remain the same after mirena removal? confused really hoping the bleed last week was removal and AF as was awful! Anyway sorry if that's tmi! Me and my fiancé have a 4 year old LG and really hoping for a boy this time (although baby will be loved just as much either way!) good luck everyone hopefully there will be lots of positive comments soon. Xox

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now