Faint BFP this morning, again! HELP!!

(13 Posts)
Lauralau10 Fri 27-May-16 10:22:01

Hi all

So, a couple of days ago I took a FRER and received a very confusing result - I got a nice pink line, faint but definitely there.

I then got 3 blush bfns that day - I couldn't believe it! I had been so excited..

I tested yesterday morning, bfn - I did get some strange pains that I can only describe as 'lightning crotch' and some mild cramping yesterday mid-afternoon, haven't had it since

I tested this morning - I got a very faint bfp - fainter than before, but definitely there.
I then took one more blush with smu (to be sure!) and there was another very very faint line, barely visable but there again....

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW??

help!!

Jodders Fri 27-May-16 10:55:56

Do you have any pictures?

Jodders Fri 27-May-16 10:56:13

How many DPO are you?

Lauralau10 Fri 27-May-16 11:03:14

Hi Jodders

I think I'm about 9dpo, not too sure, it could be a bit less.

The strip is has slipped a bit inside the test - I almost missed the line completely because it had! It's very faint, but it's just off to the left. I can see it in person quite clearly but not sure how it came out in this picture!

Lauralau10 Fri 27-May-16 11:03:50

Oh it's barely visible there, I hope you can see it!

iwillbemrsminty Fri 27-May-16 11:06:34

It's still early at just 9 dpo isn't it? Can you stop poas for a couple of days and test again on Sunday or Monday maybe?

Lauralau10 Fri 27-May-16 11:13:19

I know I should but that line has made me go crazy!

iwillbemrsminty Fri 27-May-16 11:56:10

I know, I have been exactly where you are! But it made me go a bit batshit crazy and every second of the day I was googling and comparing my tests to those I had googled. In the end I had a mini meltdown and DP took all of my tests off me and made me promise not to poas again! best thing he could have done really. Please remember, If you have had a positive test, no matter how faint any line is, then you are pregnant. You have no control over what happens inside you, just try to remain positive. If you must test again, at least leave it for 48 so the HcG has had enough time to build it and give you a clearer result smile

iwillbemrsminty Fri 27-May-16 11:57:49

I meant *48 hours! And *build up, not it. blush

Jodders Fri 27-May-16 18:23:02

To be honest I can't see a line but as Mrsminty said 9dpo is very very early. I had it happen me last month. I tested from 9dpo and got what I thought was a line and tested at 10dpo and another line but then all negatives and I swear the lines where there but they were indent lines. Today I am 13dpo and I haven't tested. I can't believe I'm actually saying that really lol! I would prefer to see AF that look at another BFN or wonder if a faint line is there. try to relax and let us know the outcome.

Oysterbabe Fri 27-May-16 18:45:02

Starting to test at 6 or 7 DPO is madness. You'll just make yourself confused and stressed, it's too early. Wait until your period is due.

mbail98 Fri 27-May-16 18:59:57

I had those crotch pains with my 1st. I think they were implantation pains. Good luck x

Pinksx2016 Sat 28-May-16 21:20:59

Mr doctor says a line is a line! No matter how dark or light try testing a few more times of a morning it's very rare to get a false positive ,I tested positive last week very faint must of found out so early as i went to scan wednesday to see nothing but a sac and over time tests get darker the further gone you are,hang in there , there is my faint positive xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now