Obsessed with thinking about baby no. 2....

(6 Posts)
anniebambammie Wed 18-May-16 14:28:37

That's it really. I'm not TTC. DD1 is 10months old and I am just obsessed with thinking about TTC baby no. 2- when to start, various age gaps, Facebook stalking people that are pregnant.
I'm not even prepared to do it just yet, I'm still breastfeeding and up for night feeds etc. I just want to think about it.. All. The. Time.
I was like this before DD1- stalking the 'waiting to TTC' thread and every single other thread and absolutely obsessed.

Anyone else???

Junosmum Wed 18-May-16 17:20:57

YES! DS is 5 months. No where near ready to ttc #2 but it's all I think about! It would be nuts though.

anniebambammie Wed 18-May-16 22:44:35

Thanks Junosmum! Was beginning to think I must be the only one blush I've felt this way for a little while but it's really ramped up over the last month!
It would also be nuts for us but doesn't stop me thinking about it- and have to admit, my sense of logic is fading and I am starting to think lets just go for it'!!
I'm completely obsessed with finding out age gaps of siblings I see in real life and online and when I find out they are only 18months or so I get a weird pang of missing the boat with having a little gap??! I done even know what that means!!
It's very hard to explain but I am glad it's not just me so thank you for replying smile

Junosmum Thu 19-May-16 15:08:54

I'm just keeping the nursery fees in mind! That stops me in my tracks.

I also feel guilty as if I did get pregnant again soon, a) I hated being pregnant first time round and b) I want to really enjoy DS.

Junosmum Thu 19-May-16 15:09:43

I also haven't spoken to DH about it.

anniebambammie Fri 20-May-16 13:14:33

I actually loved being pregnant, I think that's half the problem! blush
My DH isn't overly helpful on the matter/ I overanalyse whereas he's like "yep lets do it"!!
I do feel like I need a bit of time where I'm not breastfeeding or pregnant.
Does your DH want another?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now