Advanced search

Ttc and joining the gym

(7 Posts)
babydances Wed 11-May-16 12:05:57

Is this safe?

ThisIsNotARealAvo Wed 11-May-16 12:11:27

Yes.

babydances Wed 11-May-16 12:14:32

Thanks grin do you or anyone else do regular exercise? I currently go to a pole fitness class

mrsmugoo Wed 11-May-16 12:15:28

You're just a normal non pregnant person while TTC! You can do anything, I think you're overthinking it a bit.

eurochick Wed 11-May-16 12:17:52

I was ttc for three years. I went to the gym throughout. I can't see why you wouldn't! I also went in early preg until I developed complications (unconnected to the gym!).

babydances Wed 11-May-16 12:18:56

What I was concerned about is joining the gym and then if we concieve I will be in a contract for the gym and I wasn't sure if it would be safe to continue since they say don't start any new activity and me and the gym is definitely a new thing!

ThisIsNotARealAvo Wed 11-May-16 16:52:06

You have no clue how long it will take to conceive so don't put your life on hold. I ttc for ages and made a lot of decisions based on that, for example staying in a job I didn't like because I might have got pregnant. As pp have said, you're just a normal person until you get pregnant and even when you do you can still exercise especially if there's a pool there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now