Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant?

(3 Posts)
Nurse123 Fri 06-May-16 12:28:54

So... me and my partner have been TTC for a few months now without success. I normally have a cycle of 26-28days. This month it was 31 day cycle and I only bled for 2 days om yhe 29th april which normally I bleed for 4. I did a pregnancy test which was negative. I went out a friends birthday on the weekend and after 2 alcoholic drinks I was throwing up like mad! All through the night and next day. On the Tuesday I had some slight spotting when I wiped. I then did a pregnancy test that evening which again was negative. It's now Friday and I am feeling under the weather I have a pounding headache and feel sick did I test too early? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? X

unimagmative13 Fri 06-May-16 12:43:23

How is anyone suppose to tell you if you are pregnant if you don't know yourself?

Keep testing every few days.

sizethree Fri 06-May-16 14:21:34

If your period is late but you've tested negative, it's very unlikely. If you're unsure, retest.
It's not uncommon to have an anovulary cycle when you skip a period for no apparent reason.
Some women do get implantation bleeds when they fall pregnant, but again, there's no way of knowing without retesting.
It'd also be a bit too early to be getting symptoms, but some women do experience early symptoms or get the feeling they 'just know' they're pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now