Talk

Advanced search

Weird bleeding 20 days after last period!

(4 Posts)
Mollydog88 Thu 05-May-16 20:04:06

Hello all! Been ttc in a no protection-see what happens-don't stress way with no luck for about 9months now.

Period took AGES to return after stopping the pill and is still odd- 35-40day cycles and often very painful, making me physically sick recently which I've never had before. Had scans, swabs, internal examinations and no probs there.

This week I've started bleeding 20days after the beginning of my last period - started as a tiny drop after a run and then lasted 4 days of pinky smears on wiping and enough to need a pantyliner. A few cramps, but not like a period. Seems to have stopped now, but I'm incredibly bloated and don't feel myself at all. Tested negative yesterday.

I'm really really worried something's very wrong - have a smear booked for Monday but is it worth getting to the docs before then? Anyone have any ideas what this might be?

sizethree Thu 05-May-16 20:22:14

It's a possibility it could be implantation bleeding but too early to test. If there's a chance you could be pregnant tell the nurse who's performing your smear test as I'm not sure about getting one done in super early pregnancy so definitely check first.

Mollydog88 Thu 05-May-16 20:32:47

Thanks - I was unsure as to whether implantation bleeding would last that long, but good point about checking with nurse, didn't think about that!

Mollydog88 Sat 07-May-16 09:19:02

So it's been going on 7 days now - that's def not implantation bleeding is it?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now