Talk

Advanced search

anyone finishing tww?

(8 Posts)
twolinesplease Sun 01-May-16 18:56:09

Hi all I'm 13 dpo (I think) and symptoms spotting like crazy. I tested the last two days and got bfn but I refuse to give up hope hmm
AF is due tomorrow and is usually on time I've had mild back pain today and sore breasts since ovulation so I'm not sure what my chances are. Mild nausea since 3 days and I've gone off caffeine which doesn't usually happen until I've been 5/6 weeks of before.
Anyone else finishing the tww and about to test??

twolinesplease Mon 02-May-16 07:29:27

Bump smile

dairymoomoo Mon 02-May-16 07:59:31

I'm due tomorrow! my symptom is sore breasts which usually means af. I had an early mc in March and I never got sore breast and when I had my two dd's. So that means af is on her way sad

twolinesplease Mon 02-May-16 08:11:43

Hi dairy sorry about your mc. How long have you been ttc? I've woke up today with heartburn and left side cramps I'm not sure what this means confused I think my mind is playing tricks with me

dairymoomoo Mon 02-May-16 08:48:56

This is my first month ttc, it might take a while though as it took 2 years to conceive dd2. Hopefully it won't take that long though! Your mind plays tricks on you in the tww. I literally had to give up ttc with dd2 and then I fell pregnant. I really hope your symptoms lead to your bfp! Is I'm typing this I feel the af cramps and pinching going on. She should arrive at any moment. GL smile

dairymoomoo Mon 02-May-16 09:57:07

Let us know how you get on! Fx

twolinesplease Mon 02-May-16 10:43:57

sad AF came, I'm truly gutted. This is my last try I'm done with ttc. FX for you Hun x

dairymoomoo Mon 02-May-16 12:32:32

I'm so sorry lovely flowers. How long have ttc for?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now