a bit confused looking for some help

(3 Posts)
Weddingbelle13 Sat 30-Apr-16 16:46:49

I all I had an early miscarriage on Easter Sunday so 27th March bled for a bout a week then started ttc straight away again , I was expecting period on Thursday if things had sprung back to normal I have had brown spotting only when I wipe since last Thursday so I hopeful it was implantation bleeding as I had a positive opk on the 12th April anyway still no period and preg tests are negative but I just took an opk and it's really really positive like the darkest line ive ever had - so confused does this mean I'm ovulating now as surely if I was pregnant then it would have shown up by now as that's about 2 weeks since ovulation any help or advice appreciated x

Junosmum Sat 30-Apr-16 19:40:51

Did you get negative tests after your miscarriage? It's obviously fine not to wait after a miscarriage but it could have affected your cycle and it may be that you've ovulated twice or later or you are pregnant but not very much.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait a few days then test again.

Weddingbelle13 Sat 30-Apr-16 19:57:40

Thanks juno yeah all tests were neg before getting back on it x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now